About the Firm
Experienced Firm Serves Injured Pennsylvania Workers
Pittsburgh personal injury attorneys back workers’ compensation claims
If you have been injured on the job and are no longer able to perform your normal work duties, Friday & Cox LLC in Pittsburgh will support your workers’ compensation claim. We serve all of Western Pennsylvania. Whether you have been injured at work in a slip and fall incident, hit with an object, or harmed by a repetitive stress injury caused by your job functions, our knowledgeable attorneys can assist you in filing a claim for lost wages and medical expenses you may be entitled to under the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act.
Qualified Pennsylvania firm offers skilled representation
We are known throughout Western Pennsylvania and are recommended because of our:
- Reputation — Our aggressive and experienced attorneys have become respected leaders in the personal injury field. Attorneys Peter Damian Friday and Paul G. Mayer have each earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Commitment — We are proud to offer flexible scheduling for our clients and make ourselves available to them 24/7. Our firm is community-focused and strives to create lasting relationships with each of our clients.
- Dedication — Our firm works on contingency, so you do not pay us unless your case is successful. We will create a thorough and innovative strategy for your personal injury matter and provide outstanding representation.
If you experienced an injury on the job, you should seek the support of a skilled personal injury attorney for your workers’ compensation claim.
Areas of Practice
Reputable litigators handle a wide range of workers’ compensation claims
Our knowledgeable counselors offer zealous advocacy for various workers’ compensation
- Repetitive stress injuries — An injury suffered by an employee due to the required repetitive motions of the individual’s work is referred to as a repetitive stress injury. Frequent use of computers or power tools is a common cause of these injuries.
- Physical laborers — Our firm has experience handling workers’ compensation cases for many types of physical laborers, including those who work at construction sites, defense bases, industrial sites and railroads. These environments tend to be dangerous, and the injuries sustained can be very serious.
- Maritime injuries — If you were injured while working on a ship or boat, our firm can help. We have extensive knowledge of admiralty and maritime injury law and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, which protects maritime workers’ rights.
- Workers’ compensation claims and appeals — If you previously filed a workers’ compensation claim that was denied, our firm can assist you with your appeal. It is also important to know when to hire a workers’ compensation lawyer, and once you make the decision to do so, our firm can help you through every step of your claim.
If you have been injured as a result of performing the duties of your job and your injury prevents you from working at the same rate that you did, you should contact a personal injury attorney to help you with a workers’ compensation claim.
Contact a workers’ compensation firm for a free consultation
If you were injured on the job, Friday & Cox LLC in Pittsburgh can assist you in filing a workers’ compensation claim. We serve all of Western Pennsylvania. Please call 412-696-9219 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation today.